Omani Bloggers Campaign against H1N1
Best Poster Design Contest
- To spread the awareness amongst the society about best practices to fight the virus
- Increase the knowledge within the participants as a result to their research on best and most
effective messages to convey prior to the design stage
- To involve maximum number of youth to prevent more virus infections
- To discover young and talented designers
- Participation is open for all individuals
- Poster should be A4 size with 300dpi resolution. Design elements should be clear enough.
- File to be sent should be in JPEG format with CMYK colour mode. Designer should keep
the original file (PSD, AI, etc.) in case he/she won.
- Poster should convey an H1N1 related message, and should include a caption or a headline
to support the message.
- Contest has two segments, each segment will have ONE winner:
o Arabic Poster
o English Poster
- Each participant can submit only one artwork in each segment, each artwork should be
different than other segment’s artwork.
- Each participant can refer to any website that provides information and data on the virus.
- Poster should contain the logo of Omani Bloggers Campaign against H1N1, with the slogan
‘One voice … Echoing across’. Logo can be downloaded from the link: http://www.4shared.com/file/137273603/f86f72c3/H1N1en.html
- Deadline of the competition is Saturday 10.10.09 at 23:59 MCT. Any late submissions
will not be considered.
- The winning poster will win attractive prizes (click here to view them).
- All artworks submitted will be a property of the organizing committee. Designers cannot
use their artworks in any other activity without taking permission from the organizing committee.
- Results will be obligatory and cannot be discussed.
- Team submissions will not be considered, all submissions should be individual work, i.e.
each artwork should have only one designer.
- Artworks to be sent in the required format with a brief description on the idea (max. 1 page)
to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquiries can be sent to the same email.
- Contact details should be incorporated with the submission:
o Full name
o Phone number (if possible)
o University / College / School / Organization
Good luck for all…